As of 2023, Tunisia’s population is approximately 12 million people. Highly influenced by Arabs, 99 percent of the nation is composed of Muslims. Meanwhile, the remaining 1% is shared among minority religions such as Roman Catholicism, Judaism, Reformed Church of France, Greek Orthodox, Anglican Church, Seventh Day Adventist. The Tunisian State allows for the freedom of religion on its constitutional clause so long as public order is not violated when observing rituals and practices.
Christianity is the second greatest religion in Tunisia and ranges out to numerous subgroups. Judaism takes place next as the third largest religion, however, individuals of these minority groups are often those of Western descent found in urban areas.